Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

Well, we all know what today is. This is the 7th anniversary of 9/11. It's hard to believe that 7 years has gone by. Being from NY & experiencing 9/11 from a very close point of view this day always gives me rushes of different feelings. I am sure we all remember where we were when we found out about the Twin Towers & the massive chaos that went on that day. I will not bore you with my story of where I was. I do thank God that I did not know anyone personally that perished that day. I have 2 very good friends, a fireman & Police Officer that were there though & I thank God that they returned safely to their families. Let's all take a moment today & say a prayer for those who did loose loved ones & for their memories. I pray God grants them comfort & peace.

No comments: